Individual One-on-One Coaching
Individual One-on-One Coaching sessions are customized to meet your specific needs. I empower people who struggle with confusion about healthy living, who want to love their bodies and their lives. People who have a burning desire to lose weight for the last time. My focus is to support you step by step on your journey. I’ve created a six step unique success system, Transform Your Relationship with Food, which will give you the results you are desperate to achieve.
Many of the issues that women struggle with are lack of planning, confidence and self-esteem. When you’re confused and your life is out of balance you could be struggling with the following difficulties:
- You have been Yo-Yo dieting for years, constantly losing the same 30 pounds and then gaining it back plus more.
- You feel like there is not enough time in the day to prepare healthy food.
- You feel ashamed of your body and turn down invitations to parties because of the lack of confidence you have in yourself.
- You feel like you are not consistent. You are “good” for a few days and then fall off the wagon.
- You have no energy to exercise. By the time you are finished with your day all you want to do is lay on the couch.
- You struggle to figure out what to eat and then end up at the drive thru again.
- You have a lack of will power around food and give in to those ‘bad’ foods.
- You are constantly restricting foods to the point where you binge eat (sometimes in hiding).
- You feel unhappy, depressed or have a lack of self-confidence and don’t know how to change.
There are daily practices that you can do to ensure your success. The more consistent you are, you honor yourself by making the best decisions to reach your goals. The more you make these good decisions, the closer you will be to achieving your dreams.
Not everyone has the deep desire and willingness to take the necessary actions that can transform their lives.
You’re a good candidate for Transform your Relationship with Food, if:
- You are truly committed to connecting with who you really are and expressing that fully in the world.
- You are willing to invest a certain amount of time and energy to put into practice the tools that can truly make a difference in your life.
- You are willing to try things outside your comfort zone.
- You are willing to make yourself a top priority in your life.
If this fits you, we can work together successfully.
Transform your Relationship with Food addresses the following areas:
Health History and Goals – First Session
- Complete health history and prioritize which areas need to be addressed first.
- Develop a plan that includes daily steps to reach your goals.
- Gain clarity and understanding of what has kept you stuck.
Each person is unique and your one on one sessions will be very specific and individualized for your goals.
- Bio-Individuality – One person’s food is another person’s poison. All of those cookie cutter diets out there don’t work because we are all individually unique and what might work for me, might not work for you. We will explore what works specifically for your body. You will learn the tools and techniques to eat for your body and never diet ever again.
- Primary vs Secondary Food -Understanding what nourishes and truly feeds us involves so much more than what is on your plate and is a game changer for everyone. The foods we eat are actually secondary to all the other elements that feed us such as career, physical activity, relationships, and spirituality. Any form of emotional pain in any of these areas leave you feeling weaker and run down more than any food ever will.
- Self-Care – To Nourish your whole self, you must mindfully turn inward in order to understand the messages your body is sending you. Honoring yourself and listening to your body is an essential part of your journey. Learning the techniques to figure out exactly what your body is telling you are integral to your success.
- Moving your body – Did someone say, Exercise? YUCK! I’ve got news for you, moving your body has to be fun or you won’t want to do it, right? That’s right! You will actually love to move your body, and that’s a promise!
- Transform your Relationship with Food – Overall, you will learn to eat like a “normal” person without all the crazy around food. Results like this give us the confidence to put the time and energy to live concurrently with our actual food choices which will further improve our health. Ridding our minds of the dreaded “Diet Mentality” and putting our Primary and Secondary foods in balance. Your body will find its natural weight set point and you will create the foundation for a healthy lifestyle for the rest of your life.
When you schedule your first session you will be sent a welcome packet with initial forms to complete. The welcome packet includes everything you need to know for the, Transform your Relationship with Food Program. Some forms to complete before our first session include:
- Significant health information.
- Your current Goals and Dreams.
Your first session is 45 minutes. In this session we will review the forms you completed and discuss your goals. We will develop a daily plan for you to follow and be held accountable to at all times. You will leave this session with a definite plan and steps to complete in between each of our sessions.
I offer a Free 15-minute consultation to answer your questions and see if working together could benefit you.
The goal is to get you on track with reaching your goals as quickly as possible. You are meant to be healthy and living with confidence, a life filled with joy and fun! I want to have that happening for you as quickly as possible. Why wait any longer?