I work with people who struggle with confusion about healthy living, who want to love their bodies and their lives. People who have a burning desire to lose weight for the last time.
Are some of these statements true for you?
- You have been Yo-Yo dieting for years, constantly losing the same 30 pounds and then gaining it back plus more.
- You feel like there is not enough time in the day to prepare healthy food.
- You feel ashamed of your body and turn down invitations to parties because of the lack of confidence you have in yourself.
- You feel like you are not consistent. You are “good” for a few days and then fall off the wagon.
- You have no energy to exercise. By the time you are finished with your day all you want to do is lay on the couch.
- You struggle to figure out what to eat and then end up at the drive thru again.
- You have a lack of will power around food.
- You are constantly restricting foods to the point where you binge eat (sometimes in hiding).
You are likely to be successful working with me if you…
- Have a burning desire to make healthy changes to your life. NOW.
- Are willing to invest in yourself because you are worth it.
- Have a fun personality and are open minded.
- Are willing to experiment with new foods and learn to prepare them.
- Willing to put the time and effort into yourself, make yourself a priority and hold yourself responsible for your own results.
- Are willing to stretch out of your comfort zone and have courage to keep moving forward.
- Want to create space in your life to grow and not lose your sense of purpose.
- Are committed to making changes to your lifestyle and are serious about making yourself a priority.
If you said “YES” to one or more of the statements above… We need to talk!
Now that you know the kind of clients I work with, the issues I help them resolve and what my clients need to do to ensure their success, Click on this link to learn more about How I work with clients.